While we agreed that the music could have been better in its execution, it did its part in capturing the mood of the aerial choreography. It was quite a visual treat and I would describe the acrobatics as a ball of white well choreographed tentacles!
Another act that appealed to Sam and I was the Carnival of Mysteries!
I have recently finished watching a great HBO show called Carnivale which is sent in the 1930s during the depression and involves a travelling carnival. I highly recommend! HBO do some really interesting shows. The travelling carnival in the show is basically a freak show which leads me to Carnival of Mysteries.
When you go to this show your entry ticket is exchanged for Carnival cash and allows you to taste the carnival's delights. I hope I get a chance to make it along! Go to http://www.melbournefestival.com.au/ for more details :)"Run away to the Carnival, where circus stars and sideshow queens, poets and daredevils, painters, playwrights, aerialists and food artistes concoct a heady mix of unforgettable entertainment under a handmade starry night".
No comments:
Post a Comment