Wednesday, April 11, 2012

easter break

Only a few more days till the Easter school holidays are over. I must say I have had a lovely break catching up with friends, reading books, playing with the dogs & swimming at the beach, but I also found enough time to finish crocheting my blanket! Well stage 1 at least...

You may remember that it started off looking like this over a year ago.


And now it looks like this!


It's a little of the small side, but at least I can use it to keep my feet warm while I keep on making granny squares to add to it!

I also got to see the puppies when I went home to Brisbane :) Toby has already doubled in size since I saw him last.


The last couple of days I've been hanging out with Elise and Adele, who was visiting from Brisbane, indulging ourselves in coffee, cocktails, good food and shopping!


We bought matching rings. How very high school of us...


p.s. thanks mum for helping me to finish the blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment